Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have folliculitis on my scalp and I'm embarrased to get my hair cut?

This is really embarrasing for me to talk about. I have folliculitis--which is infected hair foliciles, mine happen to be on my scalp(looks like scabs). I REALLY want to get my hair cut but I am so embarrased to go. Last time I went the lady said something and I havent had my haircut for since then(1 year ago). Does anyone else have this problem?I have folliculitis on my scalp and I'm embarrased to get my hair cut?
its not something to worry about when you go to get your hair cut just let the hairdresser know, if shes any good she wont care. i have been a hairdresser for 10 years and i see alot and it doesnt bother meI have folliculitis on my scalp and I'm embarrased to get my hair cut?
what has your doctor suggested? i would get a phone book and call a bunch of places, say your friend has this issue and see how they respond. also u could try a place that specializes in hair restoration. good luck
well u shouldn't be embarrased cause noone has perfect hair
aww i'm sorry, but if you want your haircut you go and get it! dont worry about what everyone else thinks no one will notice when you get a pretty haircut =D





by the way i dont have this problem but whenever i go to get my haircut they always tell me that my scalp is dry, and then my hair sheds really easily so there constantly trying to get it off, its pretty funny to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment