Friday, February 10, 2012

Best CHEAP place to go and get my hair cut in a punk style?

I want to get my hair cut in a way that is really punk or emo but everywhere i go screws it up. I live in North Port, Florida, if there's a place really close to me that can do it for less than $50, I would be really happy.Best CHEAP place to go and get my hair cut in a punk style?
lol... punk was free style of life



so why dont you ask a frnd or ur sibbling lol to chop for you...



anything lovely uneven would go real wild and lol unique..Best CHEAP place to go and get my hair cut in a punk style?
go to Just Cuts and just show them a picture of what you want, it hardly costs anything and they've never screwed up my hair
http://www.citidexli-northport.com/2498./a>



Some places near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment