Sunday, February 12, 2012

I have thick medium length hair. Should I get my hair cut BEFORE or AFTER I get highlights?

My hair is really thick, and I want my highlights to look perfect before my wedding. Should I get my hair cut before or after I get highlights? I am willing to go back to the salon one day for one service and then the next for another if this is what I have to do.I have thick medium length hair. Should I get my hair cut BEFORE or AFTER I get highlights?
You should get the hair cut after the highlights, that way any damage done to the ends during processing can be cut off.I have thick medium length hair. Should I get my hair cut BEFORE or AFTER I get highlights?
Get your haircut before. They charge you by how much bleach and haircolor they use and more hair means more product used.
as far as i know, the hair is coloured before it is cut.
after....to get rid of the split ends that color inevitably causes.
Cut them before highlights because it would more visible.
I would do it after you get your hair cut. You dont want to pay for more than you have to, otherwise it would just be a waste of money.
Cut it before you get your highlights.
cut your hair before highlight....the cost of highlight is determined by the length of your hair....

No comments:

Post a Comment