Friday, February 10, 2012

How shall I get my hair cut?

My hair now is the same as my avatar. Boring and plain. I am going to the hairdressers today, how shall I have it cut? It's also very fine.How shall I get my hair cut?
If you want something fairly simple to deal with, I would go one of two ways: (1) Have the hairdresser make your hair all one length, shoulder length, curled under all the way around, side part, with bangs. (2)Tell the hairdresser to three-layer it. I personally wouldn't go any deeper than three because, while the more you have will make it look thicker, you have to realize that there will be a growing time for each one. Feather your top and let what would be bangs swirl from a side part.How shall I get my hair cut?
Well, if I'm going to have my hair cut, I'd like to have it donated to the Locks of Love, since it's rather long.





A short, bouncy haircut still long enough to protect the back of the neck wouldn't be all that bad.
if it is fine you may not want layers-if you DO get choppy layers done.


Ask your hairdresser for more advice, they will help decide what is best for your face shape, etc.


You could always get a coulour change or highlights!


Get a side fringe/a fringe. get it cut into a bob or extensions.


hope that helps, but i dont really know what you look like :)
shoulder length
If you don't wanna make any drastic changes, cut some layers into your hair.


Or you can cut it shorter, like shoulder/chin lenght.


Layered bob would also look nice.
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment