Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Where are some good places to get yopur hair cut at?

i want to get my hair done but i want to go to a place that isnt crapy.but i want a well known place like great clips and super cuts....so i dont have to pay a lotWhere are some good places to get yopur hair cut at?
Depends where u live...Where are some good places to get yopur hair cut at?
I hate to say this because it isn't much of a help, but it all depends on the stylist, not the salon. I go to Master Cuts and have the manager cut my hair, she does an amazing job so I always ask for her. But there are also new stylists in franchised salons. This may not be a bad thing though. When I was in school I worked really, really hard and did a lot of services (cuts, colors, perms, waxes...), so when I graduated I was a pretty good cutter. But there were a lot of girls that just slacked off and slid through. If you pass your boards you're in, but that doesn't make you good! So ask your friends where they go and try to go to someone why you know is good.
Visible Changes in Baybrook Mall.
you get what you pay for.you only get hair cut once in a while but a cheap and bad hair cut is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment