Sunday, February 12, 2012

Personal suggestions of hair cut places around the San Francisco, area?

Please include personal experience of your suggestion! I need help finding a good place that cuts hair good :/ I want to be able to bring in a picture, having the person who's cutting my hair be able to immitate it almost exactly.. I really, really, appreciate it.Personal suggestions of hair cut places around the San Francisco, area?
Joseph Cozza or Noe Valley Salon.





Cozza is a little snootier, but I like the stylists. Noe Valley is a smaller shop with excellent stylists who listen (that's where I get mine done).Personal suggestions of hair cut places around the San Francisco, area?
go to sports clips!!
www.festoonsalon.com





My sister and I went to the salon in Berkeley. I have ';white hair';; she has ';African'; hair (don't ask, LOL). They are skilled with both types. They're not cheap; but boy, were we satisfied!!! Because we both wanted a real change, we went ahead and scheduled appointments with their ';Tier 1'; stylists and I can honestly say we not only came out looking gorgeous; but they gave us very detailed instructions on how to style our hair and offered to let us come back for further free help if we needed it. I have moved since to Wisconsin but plan to go back during my next California vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment