Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Where are some good websites that show ways that i can get my hair cut?

At the moment i have long hair but i am sick of it and need a change. Is there any good websites that show good pictures of how i can get my hair cut. i like to take a picture in to show my hairdresser so i get exactly what i wantWhere are some good websites that show ways that i can get my hair cut?
This yahoo group has tons of pictures of the latest hairstyles and new pictures are being added all the time. It takes some patience because there are so many pictures. It might be of help.



http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/fee/a>Where are some good websites that show ways that i can get my hair cut?
You can try virtualmakeover.com. It's fun to play with, even though you can only upload one photo with a free account.

No comments:

Post a Comment