Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How much do i tip the hair cut lady?

I pay directly to her, not the salon, so I know the money is going to her, but I just don't know how much to pay her when she tells me my total for a haircut...How much do i tip the hair cut lady?
seeing as how she takes 10minutes to buzz off all my hair, the 12$ she charges is already too muchHow much do i tip the hair cut lady?
you can tip her like $10


is it a excellant hair cut of just like a quarter if its ok.but if its bad nothing
You don't always have to give a tip for a haircut that wasn't so great, I only do to those that cut my hair that show their talents and I give them at least 10%
a couple bucks liek 2 or 3
i really dont know im just a man
25%
2 dollars, 3 if she does a super good job
well i always tip $5.00
Usually 10% - 15% is ok but more if it's a Great job. Really, it's up to you. They All appreciate it.
15-20%
$100.00 (LOL)
15-20 % is usually a good amount. You could ask her how much she usually gets. I have been in the service industry for years, and I have found that most people are honest about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment