Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How much do you spend when you get your hair cut?

And whats the most you would ever spend?How much do you spend when you get your hair cut?
I spend usually 拢40-拢50. I get a wash, cut, blow dry and style for that amount though, from a top end salon. At the most, for coloring and all of the above probably 拢150. Being seen by a top stylist without coloring and all of the above, probably 拢150. It depends on the cut, and quality of service you expect from your hairdressers, that's what determines the price. I don't mind paying more for a great service and a wonderful hair cut.How much do you spend when you get your hair cut?
Despite the fact that I'm a girl, I get my hair cut by a barber for 拢7. The most I'd pay is 拢10. Usually he gets clippers out and cuts it really short, though it's longer now cos I can't be bothered to get it cut.





You can tell I'm into fashion can't you?
i cut my hair once a year and pay around $70. personally, i would get my mom or friend to cut it, but my mom makes me go to a stylist
if it's for a really different haircut about $40-$50, but just a trim, just layers or something really simple like $20.





:)
i usually spend about 48 dollars.





once every six weeks.





but the most i would spend is about 100 dollars girl.
On a haircut I spend around $30 - $50.





With color and tip it usually costs around $100.





When I can afford it I will probably spend closer to $150 for everything. You get what you pay for!
Mine came to 拢120, needless to say i should have checked the prices first, but i look great and will be going back x
about 20 dollars, i think... the most I would spend getting my hair done is prolly 60, if it was for prom or something
I spend 拢20 the woman is really good to and cheap xx
25-30dollars
20 pound- and thats normally wash, and trim/ layers
i spend 20 and the most 50
$40-60.
about 38 pounds
depnds on where i go. but usually 30$
Nothing, my friend does it free, but would cost about 20pounds.
i spend 拢30 on a cut and highlights (full head) xxx
my uncle comes round to do mine (hes not gay!) he says i dont want money but my ma always gives him around 15 pounds.
Nowt my gf is a hair stylist! handy huh

No comments:

Post a Comment