Friday, February 10, 2012

How much would it cost to get my hair cut with layers and side bangs?

My hair is almost half way down my back.





What's the average price?How much would it cost to get my hair cut with layers and side bangs?
it all depends on where you go :)


I pay 45, but thats because I go to a high end stylist ( my mom went to beauty school, she insists on that salon)How much would it cost to get my hair cut with layers and side bangs?
My stylist is wonderful~ she charges 15- but I give her a good tip, then also tip the shampoo girl...so by time I walk out of there its 25- range.





The things your asking for in a haircut, are included in a general haircut.





If you go to a high end salon you will pay a high end price~ if you go to a chain hair shop, you are likely to get someone just out of school (my thoughts here).





I go to a personally owned shop in our hometown, which is a small town, surrounded by larger towns, and cities.





I've even been to a barber b4~ but they are not so good at what you are wanting done.





stick to a salon.
like twenty dollars, depending where you go.





it's not that hard to cut your bangs on your own, though.





i do my own bangs all the time, and i think they look prettyyy cutee.





haha :)
20-30 dollars for a professional cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment