Sunday, February 12, 2012

How short should I get my hair cut?

I want to get my hair shaven but don't know how short to go - can you point me to somewhere with pictures of what a grade 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 etc. haircut would look like?





I don't want to look like a thug but I also want it to be short enough for it to not look fuzzy!How short should I get my hair cut?
4? my friend got 4 cut and it was short but not chavy n not fluffy all the girls in my year loved it n so did i!!!!!! xHow short should I get my hair cut?
I USE MACH 3
1
The most popular cut is a no.2 If you are going to a barber, get their advise on what suits your hair type and shape of face. If you are using a home system I would start at the highest no. 6 and work your way down till you find one that suits you.
ummmmm, idk, i would have 2 see you!
Who CARES!!! Make like ';Nike'; and ';JUST DO IT!!!';
3 or 4 should be about what you are looking for.
Go with a number 2.
a number one is really short stubble think beckham a couple years ago...but most likely you'll look like a thug





a number 2 looks the best...think justin timberlake





if i were you i'd get a fade haircut with a 2 on top and a 0 on the sides and back it'll look pretty cool spiky looking and a bit more polished than and all over buzz cut





anything above and you'll look like a porkypine
shave it all off go skinhead

No comments:

Post a Comment