Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hey girls have you ever had your hair cut at the salon in the Walmart store ?

Did you get a ';Walmart'; cut or were you happy with it. Hey girls have you ever had your hair cut at the salon in the Walmart store ?
I was in a hurry once and needed it cut and straightened for an event. I think that she did a pretty decent job cutting it (however for her to straighten it for me it cost $35!! I paid almost $50 for a hair cut at Wal-Mart! Yikes!) but the attitude of everyone working there was terrible. They were not friendly AT ALL, almost bordering on rude.





If I'm going to pay $50 for a hair cut, I will go to a professional salon with people that acknowledge that I'm a person and not a mannequin head.Hey girls have you ever had your hair cut at the salon in the Walmart store ?
i got a walmart cut one time, when i was in florida. it was pretty good. but i say it all depends on where you live and who works there. my dad went there and the lady who cut his hair was one the phone with her son while she was cutting my dad's hair, he ended up having one side higher than the other. and here's another thing i've learnt, if you're white have a white person do your hair because they know how to work with a white persons hair better.
I went right after my first baby, I was desperate to have my hair cut and I could not get an appt with my hairdresser. The cut was cute, cheap, and I had my brows waxed too! Unfortunately that women was never there again, so I am worried I will not be able to duplicate my experience.
I get mine cut she's a great hair stylist but one time I got my hair cut by another girl and she messed mine up badly. I t just depends on who you have cut your hair.



Ive gotten my hair cut twice in the salon at walmart and its turned out great both times. and its pretty cheap. Lol.
all the time


depends on the stylist


all shops have the good ones and the not so good ones



my mom did one time and she hated it they cut it way shorter then she asked for so now i gut her hair i do mine too!!!
No. My dad cuts my hair at the salon he owns!
nope. ive always had my haircut and dyed at my bffs moms saloon. never tried it.
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment