Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What do I tell the hairdresser if I want my hair cut like this?

My hair is long and straight and i have decided that i want my hair cut like the girl in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7b3-BLJ2/a>



What do i tell the hairdresser so she can know how to cut my hair.



What do I tell the hairdresser if I want my hair cut like this?
tell her u want layers with feathered or razored ends. go for jagged and choppy. dnt forget choppy bangsWhat do I tell the hairdresser if I want my hair cut like this?
Make a screen capture, and bring it with you to the hairdresser. Or contact the poster of the video, who is probably the PERSON in the video, and either ask her if there's a name for her haircut, how she described it to HER hairdresser, or even if she might be willing to E-mail you a regular photograph of herself with that haircut that you can take with you.



She'd probably be flattered!




Well you could pause it at one point in the video where it shows her hair good, and click prtsc (print screen) on your keyboard. Then go on paint or something and cut out the pic, and print it out and show it to ur hairdresser. =]



Mine Please?: http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind/a>
tell them you want an emo haircut than describe it- choppy ends and like 1or2 layers and a bang

or google emo haircut and find one you like and print it than show your hairdresser.
if you can find an identical picture then you can print it out and show her it.
show him/her the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its called a scene hair cut..thats all i know..and try to get a still of the video..or u could even type in google images ';scene hair'; u might find one u like better!!



hope i helped



~*~
look for a pic that looks similar to it
a bit past your shoulders with choppy layers ?
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment