Friday, February 10, 2012

How can i get my hair cut the way i want?

Okay so my mom doesn't let me get my hair cut the way i want so i have to get it cut the way SHE wants and its ugly :p. what can i do for my mom to get her to change her mind and let me get it the way i want? any ideas?How can i get my hair cut the way i want?
Tell her its just hair, and hair grows out faster when cut. its not like ur permanently changing the way u look. its gonna grow out eventually. Show her a few pictures of the hairstyle that u want. i had the same problem.. but i like.. made my mom a whole powerpoint :P (my mom is a technology person :P) so she just laughed and later firlmy said that when it grows out, im gna get it cut how she wants it, but at least i got what i wanted! :D





hope this helped!How can i get my hair cut the way i want?
Get it cut yourself. You don't have to go to a super expensive salon, just a nice Aveda salon or something along the lines of Regis. As long as you're not doing something drastic, the stylist should let you get your hair cut without parental permission. My friend had hair a little past her shoulders and we were at the mall one day (our mall is SUPER boring) and we decided to get our hair cut at Regis. She decided she wanted to cut all of her hair off...it's around 3-4 inches right now...and the stylist almost didn't let her do it without parental permission. I only got a trim and bangs, however, and the stylist didn't want to check with my parents. Luckily, her mom wasn't mad and it looks really cute on her because she's very fashion-forward and girly. Don't worry about what your mom says...it's YOUR hair. Or tell her that she can pick out your cuts but then you get to pick out hers!
Beg ;]





Haha kidding. You should get a picture of how you'd like it and then say ';Will you think about it?'; and be all smiley =] Then come back later and go ';have you decided yet!!?'; etc





Pester power ftw! =]





PS remember to tell her how unhappy you are and how it's really getting you down. x
Tell her that you want to get a haircut that you want. If she is afraid or you getting an emo cut, which I would be too, then print off a pic of the cut you want and show it to her.
show her a pic of what you like dont start to out there with the pics and slowly make your way to how you want it and you can always compromise
find a picture..or edit a picture and see how your hair would look if yuh want me to do it for you heres my email: OLiViAxBABii@YAHOO.COM








mesage me and ill help you[=
ask her how she would feel if someone was forcing her to get a super ugly haircut was she was your age.
well if it were ME


i would just go get my hair done by myself and thats it


but thats just me
Get a picture of what you like :]

No comments:

Post a Comment