Friday, February 10, 2012

How shall i have my hair cut?

I have hair that is quite long about an inch below my shouders, it has a natural wave and i dont straigten it. It is dark brown. I do alot of sports and hiking in hot places. I need my hair cut so it doesnt get in the way but i dont wanna look like a boy. i also wear glasses and my face is kinda wide with a pointed chin. how can i have it cut it be practicle and still look good?How shall i have my hair cut?
actually, i don't think your hair needs to be cut, if you don't want to look like a boy. your hair is the perfect length to keep it up and out of your way-- in a french braid, regular braid, ponytail, etc. i'd suggest that even if your hair was longer. to cut your hair shorter would mean having hair on your neck, which is no good for outdoors, since it gets uncomfortably sweaty after awhile. also, if you cut it, it will be much harder to put your hair up, which will definitely be a help.How shall i have my hair cut?
i cant really think of something that wud suit ur face shape and still not take 20 mins in the morning..i think u shud ask ur stylist or keep ur hairstyle..
I don't know which city you live in but in most larger cities beauty salons have computer stylizing that will show you what certain haircuts would look like on you. You can actually look at yourself in different types of haircuts and then decide on the one you like. I'm not sure but there may be a fee for this but maybe it comes as a built-in package with your hair cut.
well layers are cute


u shud get them
I think that you should get it cut so its about 1/2 an inch above your shoulders. Get it layered also. This way it will be shorter and cute at the same time. Make sure that you dont cut it so short that you cant pull it into a pony tail though.
inverted bob
dont get layers if you need it to be out of the way, at least not around your face, or they will hang in your face while hiking. Tell your stylist what you want, and have her propose a couple cuts. Without actually seeing your face, I cant really tell you what to go with, but something about an inch above shoulder will still pull into a ponytail for hiking, but be short enough not to hang on your shoulders and feel icky while hiking.
I think you should get layers, but not in the front that would get in the way.


As short as it can get while still being able to pull it back would be my best advise.





Hope I helped some %26amp;good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment