Sunday, February 12, 2012

Where is the best to get your hair cut and highlighted?

i want to cut my hair and get highlights for school. where's the best and cheapest place to do this for me?Where is the best to get your hair cut and highlighted?
Well it depends where you are.. if I was you I would google on google maps hair salons in your area and call around to everyone and see what there prices are so that will knock that out there is also a place to write reviews on that site so you can read the reviews and see what people think of the salons.. Another good way is to ask around and see where people get there hair done (if you like the way it looks of course!) One last thing is if I was you you should find a girl you like and stick with her.. its always good to have one person who does your hair and not be a salon jumper because they know what they have put on it and other people don't which is a key for disasters.. good luck!Where is the best to get your hair cut and highlighted?
Jenniffer and Co. is the best.


I go there for getting my hair cut.


Price varies depending on your age.


If you're over 12, then a women's cut is about $30, and a full head of highlights is anywhere from $85 and up, not including tip.


:]

No comments:

Post a Comment