Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How can I fix this HORRIBLE hair cut?

OKay, I have frizzy, dark brown hair. It's a few inches past my shoulders. I got bangs and they look horrible. I'm wearing head bands, but I'm getting tired of them. What other things can I do to hide them until they grow grow out? Thanks in advance!How can I fix this HORRIBLE hair cut?
I have made the same mistake before myself. You could use some gel and pull the sides and bangs up. The gel should hold your bangs back. You could also sweep them to the side using the gel. That is assuming you can handle the feeling of gel on your forehead.How can I fix this HORRIBLE hair cut?
Maybe it's possible to get hair extensions just in the front to just camouflage it until it grows out. Shouldn't be too much money for that. Get the glue in kind. They last for five months.
I had the exact same hair until I got it dyed blond. But what you can do is get some kind of hair mousse that will reduce the frizziness. Also you can use little hair clips and pin the bangs back like this http://www.totalhair.net/celebs/hilary-duff-pictures/hilary-duff/hilary-duff-8.php





and use hair spray to keep it that way.


Something else you can do is get a straightening iron and straighten all your hair including your bangs. You can find straightening irons for pretty good prices at wal-mart but they could damage your hair. You probably want to use Conair, thats the best kind you can get for a good price. Also you can straighten your bangs to the side like this...


http://www.beautyriot.com/article.php?id=3355%26amp;c_id=54





But if you don't feel like straightening all your hair you can straighten them to the side spray them with hair spray and then pull your hair in a bun or ponytail. Also with a straightening iron you'll probably want to get moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.
I was given the most horrendous haircut so I went out and bought myself one of those fabulous wigs there are out there these days,that helped me.
bobby pin them back.


:/
bobby pin them back, and create a little poof. it will look really cutee! or you can just keep straightening them too make them appear longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment