Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How should I get my hair cut for yearbook pics?

I';m a fresh man in highschool and I'm getting my hair cut soon for yearbook pics which are in september but idk how I should get it cut. I want to keep the lentgh and my angle bagns so the only thing I Can think of is layors but I've been doning layors for like 5 years I want sumtin new. any ideas??How should I get my hair cut for yearbook pics?
Dont go for something differant.


You want to look back and remember what things where like, not what they weren't.


I look back at year book photos, and in them most girls are wearing fancy hairstyles that they never had the rest of the year.


Most of them only wore ponytails anyways.


Just go for your usual layered trim, and just do a bit more to style it on the day.


That way it's your usual style, just neater.How should I get my hair cut for yearbook pics?
Don't get it any different than you usually wear it . That is the one big mistake people make , whether it's for the yearbook pictures or their wedding , You want a different style , but not too different . Get a trim and wear it the way you usually wear it . Then you won't look back and say ';What the Heck was I thinking '; ... I'm sure it will look great . and remember to smile !

No comments:

Post a Comment