Sunday, February 12, 2012

Should I get my hair cut into a short bob style?

I'm 19 years old and i've always had my hair long, I straighten it everyday and it's started to become really damaged so I was thinking of having it cut into a short bob.


Is this a good idea? And how long would it take for my hair to grow back long again?Should I get my hair cut into a short bob style?
Your hair will grow at up to an inch a month. Get the short bob I think there great. Very easy to maintain and classic like a channel suit.Should I get my hair cut into a short bob style?
If you have always had long hair, then you should expereince having it cut short. It will take a while to get used to it, but you will like the change. The key is to find the right stylist, ask around to find who is good. When you meet with the stylist, explain that you are loking for something very short and will it work for you. So I say definitly go for it, the change will do you good.
If its starting to look really badly damaged then you should get it cut into the bob, or something original that will make you look more exciting, it will take a long to get you're hair back long though but if you can't wait really long then you could get extensions if you get bored of a bob?
Once hair goes short it takes about 2-4 years to grow it back again (depending on how long it is)


On the other hand, if your hair is damaged then nothing will ever make it as good as it once was so maybe cutting it off is your best bet as damaged hair does not look good.
If you're not big-boned, a bob should be fine for you. If you are larger, though, don't do it.





Don't do it if you're rail-thin, either, otherwise you might end up looking like a boy.





Hair, on average, grows at a rate of about 1/2 inch per month.
It just depends. If you have more of a round face a bob style would make you look MORE round, if you have more of a square face it might suit you better. %26amp; it just depends on how fast your hair grows normally ... it could take a very very long time.
Well, cutting your hair short isn't the only option. You could try to stop straightening it for a while and also try some deep conditioning treatments. Or if you still want to straighten it, turn down the heat on your iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment