Friday, February 10, 2012

Should I get my hair cut periodically even though I am trying to grow it out?

If so, what are the benefits?Should I get my hair cut periodically even though I am trying to grow it out?
You should cut it once in a while so it doesnt grow out of control and so it'll look better. When i was trying to grow out my hair, i got it cut twice a year. But it also depends on your hair. I have thick, smooth hair so it worked out preety well.Should I get my hair cut periodically even though I am trying to grow it out?
Yes get one half inch cut every sixs week faithfully
yes, best to get the ends trimmed even





though you are growing your hair.





I think your hair will grow in better if it is





in good condition, overall.
Trim your hair about 1/2 to 1 inch every 3 months. This will help you maintain healty hair. Of course if you haven't cut your hair in a while you might need to trim a little more, initially.
you should have a trim about every 6 weeks.
Always ask the lady who cuts your hair if they have good hands, this means that when they cut hair, the hair grows back quick... Many don't know but hair stylist have bad cutting hands and hair takes longer to cut....





So yeah get it done some where good and take care of your hair =)





Good Luck
YES!


u should cut or trim ur hair every 4-6 weeks. to do so, promotes healthy hair growth and less breakage and split ends.





also take vitamin B12 for healthy hair growth and strength.
yes, from what i learned it's best to cut your hair periodically to get rid of the bad ends. If you don't do this it could look like you're hair is not growing at all. The more you cut your hair the healthier it will be and the faster it will grow.
cutting your hair helps it grow even more
yes you should trim your hair some because i love mine being long and when i was younger my mom was getting her hair cut and she said it was my turn and i told her i was not getting it cut but then she told me if you cut it sometimes it will make your hair grow longer so i got it cut and i still get it cut
yes im not sure how this helps but it gets rid of the split ends which makes it grow longer
Absolutely. Hair that's never trimmed is hair that's uneven (big deal) and prone to break (which is a big deal). A trim every 2-3 months, just a quarter to a half inch, can keep your hair healthy enough to continue growing, and keep it decent-looking in terms of style and shape while it grows out.





Our son didn't trim his, and while parts of it are pretty long, its bottom 8 or 10 inches are all split ends--and it's stopped growing.
yes, trimming your hair periodically will help your hair grow faster.
yes you should always trim the tips.
Yes, keeping it trimmed keeps split ends out and promotes growth - I'm a little fuzzy on the science of it, but it's a known fact that you wanna trim it to keep it healthy or growing long.

No comments:

Post a Comment