Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How much would it cost to get your hair cut, get a full fringe & blue highlights.?

I live in letchworth %26amp; i just need to know the average amount of money . . im not gonna get it done in a fancy salon place just a normal hairdressers.!





I've got 拢20 at the momentHow much would it cost to get your hair cut, get a full fringe %26amp; blue highlights.?
I got a voucher from our local salon today offering cut and colour for 拢50 and that was the special offer!How much would it cost to get your hair cut, get a full fringe %26amp; blue highlights.?
i think about 拢30 that how much my hair was to get cut %26amp; dyed but one time i got it for free because i done modeling for the hairdressures, you can to it if you ask for a student they have certain nights, were i live its a wedensday haha:)


i got a blond chunk in my hair with brown/reddy colour allover and a side fringe :)


xxx
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment