Friday, February 10, 2012

What's a good website for pictures of hairstyles for getting your hair cut?

I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow. It's longer, past my shoulders. I'm wanting to get it cut to a possibly more medium length, fixing up my bangs too. So anyway what's a good site with a good gallery of pictures? Thanks!!!What's a good website for pictures of hairstyles for getting your hair cut?
4hairstyles.com has always served me well. Its the only one I currently know tho. Try searching on the internet by typing in 'hairstyles'. Good luck :-DWhat's a good website for pictures of hairstyles for getting your hair cut?
http://beauty.ivillage.com/0,,9jlxfdd5,0/a>



try this one. If you don't like this then google Free Virtual Makeovers. That will bring up a list for you. Make sure it's free though. Those paid sites are crazy expensive.



Have fun and go crazy!!! happy holidays



I just did this one and I love it. You can do your make-up and your hairstyle. I actually found a new cut I may try....
when you go to a salon their are magazines take one:)
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment