Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is getting my hair cut short a good idea?

I really want to get my hair cut about shoulder length. Right now my hair is pretty long and I haven't had it short in almost 3 years. I was talking to my friend and he said all girls think it's a good idea, but it never looks as good as people imagine it. I want to get it soon since I really hate straightening and curling my hair during the summer. So do you think it's a good idea? How long will it take to grow back? Has anyone done it and really regretted it? ThanksIs getting my hair cut short a good idea?
well, if you have LONG hair, i would definalty get it cut, getting it cut shorter will make your hair ALOT softer, from all the dead ends being chopped off (i have hair down to my butt and i got it about...about right below my shoulders and it looked good)








Id say get it to about....right above your Chest (like your boobs, lol)


and if it looks good....mabe get it cut shorter to shoulder length :]Is getting my hair cut short a good idea?
YEAH! why not!


I used to have really long hair and then I ccut it short and I felt more free and is easier to look after

No comments:

Post a Comment