Sunday, February 12, 2012

I need a hair cut. I wear a ponytail everyday. I work in a factory so I need a cut that will work accordingly.

by the way, I am a very tall, skinny, female, egg shaped face, and naturally black hair. right now its about half way down my back. I don't want something that I have get up and do a lot to everyday. I am a very busy young mother and the most time I have to do my hair everyday is about a half-hour. Please help.I need a hair cut. I wear a ponytail everyday. I work in a factory so I need a cut that will work accordingly.
Consider a short feathery spiky do. I do my hair, from wash to finish AND have my make up on in 15 minutes. Half hour if I'm running slow......





I think it would very striking on you and after all if you don't like it...... it will grow back.





And you can donate your cut hair to Locks of Love.I need a hair cut. I wear a ponytail everyday. I work in a factory so I need a cut that will work accordingly.
get a bob! :)
Inverted bob
i think just a simple layered bob would be cute and easy. or just the usual getting layers approach

No comments:

Post a Comment