Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How much will it cost to get a hair cut ?

im getting a haircut %26amp; dying my hair .so i can get a new look when school starts again.








uhm , any kind of salon ! super cuts ? i have one near my house . Hair Cuttery ? nope . Those regular ones we have tons . but dont know how much they cost.








main question : how much does it usually cost to get a hair cut and dying your hair ?





-thankss.How much will it cost to get a hair cut ?
whenever i go to get my hair done, its usually at regis salons or a jc penney salon...


you can expect to pay anywhere from 20 to 30 to a hair cut, and as for the hair dying? depends on how long your hair will be after they cut it....my hair is shoulder length and it usually cost about $65.00 for a dye job....so ur your looking to spend anywhere from $85-$95.....for both....How much will it cost to get a hair cut ?
Well, it always depends on where you go, your age, and what exactly you want.





Hair cut- If you go to a place like super cuts, its between ten and twenty dollars. If you go to a more private place, that requires and appointment, it will proabably cost between thirty and forty dollars. Also, if you want to get it styled too then it will cost even more. Probably around 10 and 20 dollars more.





Dyed- If you want to die it then it also depends on what you want and where you go. I recenlty went to ultra cuts and I got my hair highligted and it cost $70. But if you want it completed dyed then it will cost even more. And I went to an open place, if you go to a private place, then it will probably be WAY too expensive.








So all together it wil end up costing you about 100+ dollars. At least. I suggest you die it yourself. Its way cheaper. Just my opinion.











Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment